Friday, 28 July 2017

To Boldly Go.....

To Boldly Go.....

Where I've never been before!! 😮


As I come to the end of novel No.10, I have realised something very important. I have not been writing what I love. I have been writing what I like.

Is there a difference?
Yes, there is. It's a BIG difference too!

Up until now, I have been writing historical fiction, but I am a massive Science-fiction fan! I read it, I watch it, I live it, I quote it... my husband even has called me a Ferengi from time to time! (Don't worry, I got my own back and called him a Klingon PetaQ! 😋 LOL )

So, in a very daft conversation with hubby, I decided ... as Shakespeare would put it...

This above all: to thine own self be true - (Hamlet Act 1, scene 3, 78–82 )

And that is precisely what I intend to do. With your help, I hope!

For my next project, I will write... for the first time... SCI-FI!

I am very excited and I hope you are too. I also hope you will join me on this new adventure as I boldly go where I have never been before! 👽