Monday, 30 November 2015

Feelin' Crafty!

This autumn/winter I am feeling rather crafty!

No, I am not hatching some dastardly plots, other than the ones in my manuscript that is. I have turned my hand to crocheting and knitting!

It is so relaxing. But therein lies a problem... it's so relaxing that I may end up knitting and crocheting everything in my home!

I've already knitted bed socks for myself and my hubby, a pair of wrist warmers, a small blanket, and I'm working on a bed spread.  A tea cosy is in the offing too! ;-)

My friends are sending me knitting patterns on Facebook and I was even given some gorgeous wool for my birthday! 

It's great fun teasing friends by telling them I'm going to knit them undies for Christmas! ;-)

So, talking about Christmas, I've decided to go for a 'crafty' look on the tree. Handmade decorations and strung popcorn!  It's so much fun making these things! I'm even making an angel to sit on the top! :-D

Take a look at these brilliant ideas. They are ideal if you aren't so great with your hands but still would love to make some things this Christmas!

http://definevirals.com/10-adorable-christmas-tree-ornaments-kids-can-make/

http://www.favecrafts.com/Christmas-Crafts