Thursday, 17 January 2013

Wonderful 5* review for CHARLOTTE on Amazon.co.uk!




I'm so happy to find that I've received another 5* review for Charlotte - Pride & Prejudice Continues on Amazon.co.uk
It's so lovely to read these, they really make my day and my work worthwhile!


"I picked this title up as a cheap addition for my kindle with, in all honesty, not high hopes for the prospect of reading it. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it is in fact a delightful read and an imaginative, well written and thoughtful extension to the already famous story of Lizzy Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy (who do make an appearance).

This story focuses on the Collins' and their married life together. It shows the true nature of Lady Catherine and the strength and intelligence of Charlotte. Karen Aminadra introduces new characters and extra side stories which combine to make this a very difficult book to put down."

Now on sale for 99p!

Click here to go to Amazon.co.uk