Monday, 6 August 2012

Weekly Update

Hello all!

What a fabulous weekend it's been!  I am so proud of Team GB and all the medals they are winning.  I haven't managed to watch a lot of the Olympics because I am so busy, but what I have seen has been amazing.
I loved watching the women's marathon - the Kenyans showed such team spirit!  And Congrats to Ethiopia there for that Gold!
I watched the sailing and Ben Ainslie's fight for Gold actually made me cry! :-)

It's been a really busy week for me, as you may or may not have noticed the second edition of CHARLOTTE is now live and up for sale.
It was recently brought to my attention that there were errors in the original version - as you can imagine I was horrified.
I have a new proof reader who is doing a marvellous job for me and I am so happy to finally have those problems solved!

I wish to apologise for the poor quality of the 1st edition.

We also have updated the cover to show that it's a new edition.  (I changed the publication date to show the date of the 2nd edition - Amazon say it's updated - I cannot see it at all!)

Here is the updated cover - I hope you like it.

Thank you and bless you all xxx